.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Suzanne Update

I was in a hurry before, but I can tell you a little more information now. Suzanne's laboring was not going forward and the baby was stuck so the decision was made to have a c-section. She is doing fine, but will be in the hospital until Sunday, January the 25th. Look for her updates then. Thanks for supporting her. She really appreciates it.

No comments: