.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

I am so proud of myself! I have actually been doing what FlyLady says. And when she says to do something that is already done, I do an extra thing in the house like sweep or vacuum. Last night, the husband went with a friend to see a movie. I came home and watched the Joe Millionaire recap (I only actually watched the first episode of JM, the finale, and the recap.), washed dishes, read blogs, cut coupons (in the breakroom at work people bring in coupons that they don't use and put them in a coupon box, I took advantage of it!), washed dishes, set the trash out for pickup this morning (usually a husband job), and walked Ella (usually a husband job!). :) I was so proud that I did so much. I felt like I had accomplished something. This morning I got up and went to the dentist and then vacuumed the living room and entry way. That helps out a lot with the dog hair. Tomorrow I am going to pick up a family friends dog, Bailey. He is pretty cool, just really hangs out. They are going out of town on vacation and I just scooped up the chance to make an extra $100. I really need the cash. Okay break is over! Must get back to work! :) Have a great day!

No comments: