.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

I'm not complaining but... Sleep doesn't seem refreshing anymore. **sigh** I wake up with aching bones, my boobs so sore they hurt just by the change in gravity, and my bladder so sore from being filled up once again. I wake about every 2 hours to go to the batheroom at night. It was bad in the beginning but then got better and now is back to being bad again. Really bad, worse than ever. Poor Erich was waking up everytime I got up for a few days there but him and the dogs have learned to sleep through it. Friday night I was so tired that it must have not woken me up for a while so when I did wake up and realize that I had to go to the batheroom I couldn't even stand up straight. I had to walk stooped over. I guess that little baby is making himself more room in there or something. Sheesh. And if anybody has any suggestions... what can I do for itchy nipples. Really really itchy nipples. I almost feel like walking around in the world just scratching myself, it's getting harder to be "discrete" about it!

This morning though I layed in bed till about twenty minutes ago. I fell in and out of sleep and it seemed to help the nausea. I think the fatigue has been making it a bit worse this past week. I figure I better learn to enjoy sleeping in because in about 6 and 1/2 months it will be a thing of the past. I can' t wait! :) Now back to my sewing...

No comments: