.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Clomid Day One

Well first pill was this morning. Not feeling to bad. I don't know quite what I am expecting to happen. Well other than getting pregnant. I DO expect that to happen. I was a bit nauseous in the mid morning which I contribute to the clomid. I forgot to take my BBT this morning. Oh well.

In other news, last night I became a Mary Kay consultant. Yes I know this sounds very corny. "ding dong! Avon calling!" But I figure, hey I've already have three jobs on top of trying to keep up with my house, what's one more? Yes the job count for me is up to five: a) my job at the hospital, b) babysitting/dogsitting, c) cleaning houses, d) mary kay, e) taking care of my hunny, dogs, and house. How the hell did my mother do it? Props to her. I'm EXHAUSTED!

This morning we went to Wells Fargo and got a home mortagage!!!! People keep telling me, "congratulations! you're in debt for the next 30 years!!!" WOOHOO~! :)

Bad news struck home today. Am I going to lose my job? We are so slow in surgery tomorrow that they gave me the day off. I have mixed emotions. If we are slow that isn't good because we need to be busy so I can keep my job. On the other hand, I need a day off! :) I'm going to do all of my laundry tonight. In the morning I have a house to clean, and afterwards I'm just going to veg out! Maybe I'll get outside in my yard and do some work, but it's highly doubtful! Also dh informed me that I have webspace on insightbb.com so I can upload some pictures to share with you lovely people! yay! :)

Okay time to get moving. Oh and by the way, Anyone want to buy some Mary Kay products? You know you do! ;)

No comments: