.

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Urgh. I had this huge post and now it is gone. Damn Blogger. Anyways, as I said before, I skipped work because I am under the weather. Very nauseous. I feel sick and as soon as I lay down and get that feeling to go away I and start to think about food again I get very sick again. Dh says maybe it's morning sickness. One could only hope, right?

It's cycle day 22 and my temps are still up. Is there a little watermelon seed in there? Maybe even two? Heh.

I've been having really weird dreams lately. The other day I dreamed that I was pregnant but I had just found out (opposed to all the dreams I had and I was gigantic pregnant) Anyways I had to go to the batheroom. And the urge was so terribly bad and I'd find a batheroom, do my business, go back to something and I would have another horrible urge to go again. This continued on about 25 times! When I woke up in real life I had to use the batheroom so bad that I could hardly stand up and waddle to the batheroom!

The other dream I had was last night. Dh and I were with some friends somewhere and I told him I couldn't take it anymore and that even though we weren't 18 dpo that I was taking a test. I took the test and left it with him to watch for results and went down (the beach?) to hang out with some friends. A few minutes later I heard him yelling," come here come here come here!!" As I went back up and looked at the test I saw two gigantic, fat lines. I said, " what does that mean?" (as if I didn't know! hah!) And he said, "It's positive!" I said, "uh huh" and he said "yes! it is! we're going to have a baby!" Then I woke up. So what do you make of that?

No comments: