.

Monday, November 24, 2003

It's the most wonderful time...

of the year! It's snowing! The first snowfall in Indiana! :) And you know what that means, right? IT'S COMING YOUR WAY RACHEL! And it also means the time for baby to arrive is getting very very close! We are all bundled up now and I have to pack some sandwiches in my purse then we are off to the Saturn dealership (without an appointment) to wait all day in hopes of them fixing the mysterious squeak. I figure while I'm paying the fee for them to look around, I'll have them plug the antenna back to the radio (it falls off all of the time leaving you with static) and have them check the brakes. Not that I'm made of money, I'm sure capital one will enjoy the business though. It's better to get this fixed now while I can pay for it with that check I make every two weeks then say, oh Feb. 1 when I no longer have a job.

PS How do you like this two entries in two days thing? :) Belly picture tonight, when I find the camera. As I was staring in the mirror this morning, before my shower, I've noticed I'm really starting to point out! Funny.
'

No comments: