.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Catching Up and Stinky Poop

I never told you about the trip to Kansas City. It went well. Magdalena did very well in the car for about 9 hours of the trip and the last hour she was miserable. I think that was great considering both Erich and I were miserable the last hour too. The trip back went the same way, first 9 okay, last hour awful. Erich spent a lot of time in the backseat with Magdalena because I get SO carsick and I still wasn't sure if dramamine was OK. We made it though. It was fun visiting with family. On our full day there we went to Independence Center and did some shopping. We got Magdalena's Halloween costume which I'll have her photographed in probably next week. She's going to be a lady bug. :) We also got her baptism gown, which is very very simple but absolutely gorgeous. Erich's aunt gave me a meat grinder so I'm anxious to take AB's advice and grind my own hamburger and sausage. :)

The festival went well and we are glad it was over. Good food was had by all, we visited with lots o friends, and at one point we had 8 babies in our house!

Last weekend we had T with us. Saturday I spent a long three hours running an IV over at my adult sitting job. Joy. It was really only supposed to take like 1.5 to 2 hours. I'll leave that alone so I don't get so worked up about it again. On Sunday we went to church and then up to my Mom's house. We also did some errands on the way back and hit up Wmart. We hate that place, though it seems we go there often.

I caught Magdalena's scrapbook up. I'm doing the layouts by month. The layouts are complete, I just need to add pictures. There a couple of special layouts like sitting up, teeth, crawling and first solid foods that I need to find something else for. I'll try to get the pictures printed up soon. I've also started albums over at Photobucket. Here is the link for my album, and if you'd like the password please leave your email addy in the comments. :) Sometime this week I'll be adding a permanent link on the website somewhere.

Today we are going to the triplets birthday party! Can you believe that they are already a year old? Remember this picture? I'll get a picture of the four of them today and post tomorrow.

I had my first encounter with Stinky Poop. SP showed up in Magdalena's diaper yesterday. Those darn organic bananas. I was very very very grateful that Mini Shower is in the mail. :)

ETA: MY MINISHOWER IS HERE! MY MINISHOWER IS HERE! I live a sad life when I'm excited over a minishower.

No comments: