.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Some Other Day

Remember how I talked about the fifteen inches of snow that was dumped in Indiana? Then I talked about the inch of ice that accumulated? Well, now there is lots of flooding. Flooding, flooding, and more flooding and the forecast is calling for **drumroll** you guessed it! Heavy Rain! Yay! Our park currently looks like an ocean, well as close to an ocean as you get in Indiana. heh. If it gives you a mental picture, the creek that runs in the park in our town has crested and is now reaching as far as two streets away from the park! Highways are shut down, the schools closed today, and my basement is accumulating water. Yeehaw. Excuse me while I go clean up some water, oh and take care of my cranky rash covered baby.

No comments: