.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Brrr!

It's 66* outside! It's practically jacket weather, or at least it feels that way. I was just thinking that last year at this time, Erich and I got up at the crack of dawn to evaluate our reproductive organs. I had that super painful HSG and Erich had the specimen collection that would have made the worlds funniest sitcom. The story was hilarious. Anyway, after that I was getting up at 5:30 just to make it to my daily ultrasounds and bloodwork. It's amazing that a year later I'm rolling over at 5:30am to nurse my 8 week old baby. It's awesome and amazing and wonderful. And I can't believe she's been here 8 weeks already. It's just going to fast. Luckily I've talked Erich into a definite third. ;) I'll wait until I'm pregnant again before I start asking for a fourth. Hahaha!

No comments: