.

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

What a very terribly long day it has been. Sometimes at work I just feel like I can't stand to be there. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. I think surgery is so cool. I think it is weird that we go into a room that really isn't much different from any other room and let people cut us open. It is just the most bizarre concept! I love all the guts and all the gore though. It is pretty cool and I enjoy seeing all the different stuff that I get to see. But anyways back to my rant, I'm tired of people who are just worried that they may have to do more work than other people. Who really gives a flying flip if I do do less work or more work than someone else. We are there to WORK people. This concept is far fetched for some. I'm tired of the people who really don't have any responsibility to anyone else. I know that when I go to work I have to be there to make money to help support my family. I have bills to pay and it doesn't only affect me if they don't get paid. I am not the only person to not eat if I don't make enough. Most of the people that complain and talk about who is doing more work than so and so are the ones that it really doesn't matter if they are there. Nobody depends on them and they aren't committed to anyone in the world. I just want to tell them sometimes, GROW UP! Take some responsibility. IT DOESN'T MATTER! :) Okay, thanks I feel better now.

No comments: