.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Let me start off by saying I'm so sorry I haven't been religious about this lately. I've been reading beanmom, imacmom, and bizarrogirl, Mary and such but haven't really dove into mine. Alot of it would be because I am so incredibly tired. The glucophage (medicine I'm taking to control my insulin and help get me pregnant) has taken over my body. The side effects are in full force and let's just leave it at that they aren't pretty side effects. I've also started to read a book. I absolutely LOVE reading but don't do it often enough because of a lack of time. And when I do start to read the book I get so completely engrossed in it that I forget about all my other stuff I should be doing and just read. Right now I'm reading "I Don't Know How She Does It" a fabulous book about a corporate mom and how she has to juggle marriage, kids, and work. Though I don't have kids as of yet, I completely understand how hard it is to juggle marriage and a full time job. **sigh** I have to go now, the pizza I ordered is here. I promise to be better and blog religiously! :)

No comments: