.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

**note to self: must blog more** I've been so wrapped up in my book that nothing in the world matters. Plus, it has been so cold that I just don't feel like doing anything. I did finish my book, I Don't Know How She Does It, which was an AWESOME book. :) I've been doing laundry today and playing the sims. I'm trying to beat the game so I can unlock all of the cool stuff and use it during the open ended version that my husband and I have started. I also need to mop floors but that might have to wait. This house is so big and hard to keep up with. I don't know how my mom did it all those years, except for the fact that she LOVES to clean which probably makes it a lot easier. What the heck are we going to have for dinner/lunch. I would like to go to Superwalmart in Kokomo, IN but since I'm on call for the hospital I can't go that far north in case I get called in. I called them this morning and the call board looked dead so I don't think that I would get called in, but one can never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me. ;) **sigh** I have to go cut coupons out of the Sunday paper, practice the piano *that is fun* and clean.

We did get snow here by the way, it snowed, and snowed, and snowed, and snowed. And today it's supposed to snow, snow, snow, sleet, snow, hail, snow.... And tomorrow.....

No comments: