.

Monday, March 31, 2003

Life can be so boring sometimes. My weekend came and went to fast. Saturday we ran some errands and then babysat in the evening. Sunday we went to Menards and returned some things. We then bought a prefabricated cabinet and paint and a countertop to go on it (butcher block). We assembled it and made it into our own little buffet to put the hutch on. I really like it too! It is painted a green called cactus green. Kind of resembles a lime cactus color though. :) If I ever find a place to post pictures I'll make sure and get one up so you can see it!

Today was boring at work. We are still really slow with Spring Break. I was done working at 4pm and then had to dodge my supervisor so I wouldn't get sent home. I'm now waiting for my dh. He should be here any minute and I wish he would hurry up! I am starving! I've debated walking across the street to Fazoli's to get something to eat but procrastinated because I don't have my phone with me or the coupons I found for Fazoli's. I'm thinking that some time this week I'm going to get a good book and go over there and have ahuge plate of spaghetti, read, and mooch off of the free breadsticks! :) Maybe he is on his way now... I'll go check.

No comments: