.

Friday, April 25, 2003

It's cold and icky out. Yuck. I'm home from work early. Spent all day trying to teach people the new computer system. Yee haw. I go tomorrow to the hospital to get my blood drawn. Then they will find out if I am pregnant and if so how pregnant I am. Keep your fingers crossed that there is a little pea growing in there. DH is praying cause he doesn't want to do clomid. Since we know my cousin is having triplets and she was on clomid he is a bit scared hehehe. :) I'm more scared of carrying twins and of the risks to me but mostly to babies. :)

I'm making cheesecake right now. And cinnamon apple bread (it's fabulous served warm with butter sugar and cinnamon on top) and brown rice. :) Leftover ham will also be served sometime tonight and I need to do laundry! :) I'll write more later tonight or tomorrow! :)

No comments: