.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

It's late but I am updating for Rachel. :) She wanted to know how things went. The cheesecake is delicious... yum. I didn't make the bread because I didn't have apple juice and didn't want to go get any. How is that for lazy? If anybody wanted to know if I'm pregnant ( ;) ) I still don't know! I know the suspense is horrible, isn't it? I went this morning and had my blood drawn.

If you remember, I started taking Prometrium (progesterone) around March 20th or so. I took the progesterone for 23 days with my last dose ending on April 11. :) It is now April 26 and AF has not arrived. This suggests that I may be pregnant. I've taken two HPT now and they have both been negative, but my doctor still wanted the bloodwork done. I found this link though and don't know how to feel about it... Progesterone and No Period. What do you think that means?

No comments: