.

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Many thanks to all the ladies who left me comments the other day during my "breakdown" It meant tons. :) And a special thanks to BabyBaby for calling me a princess. I once read a sign that said "sometimes you just have to be the princess you really are" :) And remember BabyBaby, good things come to those who wait. And this may be the only time I am somewhat patient. You are in my prayers and Congratulations! You deserve it!

It's been busy around here! :) Work is slow though and I came home early and hung out with my mother. I ran to Sam's Club and bought a jacket for Papa; tomorrow is his 73rd birthday! The jacket was a nice "three season" with thermal lining. Thought it might come in handy for this crazy Indiana weather and it was only $12! Not that I wouldn't spend tons on my Papa because he is awesome, but we are on a budget people! That and they come over for breakfast like every other day (impending on a princess's(?) (***dangit where is that little cartoon beanmom found when I need it!***) beauty rest BabyBaby!) Yes, they are coming for breakfast in the morning. Buttermilk pancakes, sausage, and eggs I believe. OJ and coffee will also be served. Just call me Suzy Homemaker (although I hate for my name to be shortened) Everybody at work calls me that.

Did I mention that my Papa is the greatest? Him and my father were really close. My dad was his only biological son (they have 6 kids, the first three were from my grandmas previous marriage. From what I hear, the other dude was a real jerk.) We told Papa that the first son we got we were planning on naming Kevin Clayton *** *** after my father. We would have my maiden name and my married name at the end. So it would kinda be like he has two middle names like me. I just tacked my married name on the end without the hyphen! Four really long long names. I must have been crazy! Sometimes I wish I would have met a Smith or Brown or something even shorter. But heck, what fun would it be to go through life with a boring name like Smith or Brown (truly no offense meant to anyone!)? Okay I'm babbling. I'm off to bed. Suzy Homemaker has to be up early to make the world breakfast...

No comments: