.

Friday, May 16, 2003

Hi all. I've been quiet lately. In fact I've been quiet ALL of the time. It has been such an emotional month. I'm 6 days past ovulation today. 12 more and that would mean I would most likely be pregnant. Man I want it so bad. I'm sure you understand. I think about it all day and dream about it all night. I was having weird muscle cramps/ovary cramps the other night while laying in bed with DH watching TV. He looks over at me and says, " wouldn't it be great if some embryo was just burying itself in you right now? " Yes it would. It makes me want to cry to think that him and I could create a baby. A baby that is so wanted and will be so loved that I feel at times I am just going to burst. Okay, now I'm crying and I'm sitting in the hospital library so I probably look like a freak!

Now I wonder if I should test on day 28 of my cycle or wait to see if I get to 18 dpo. Hmm. Man I don't want to see AF.

So I've been quiet lately and tired. It seems I have left my brain in other places because I can't seem to remember simple stuff.

No comments: