.

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Still no internet!!! I spoke with the cable company this morning. They can't see my computer, the comp says "cable unplugged", and the modem responds when they ping so the problem is on my end. Maybe dh will be in a better mood tonight and can take a look at it and fix it.

My temp chart looks very promising! yay! So I'm going to go and try and figure out how I can link it so you guys can tell me if you think it looks promising.

I was reading dh copy of "Wired" magazine last night. They were talking about blogspace. It was said that this guy knew what was going on in the lives of his 10 favorite bloggers better than what was going on in the lives of his "real life" closest friends, and it is SO TRUE! It makes sense though. I tell you guys everything and I don't speak much anymore in real life, though I am a big talker. Oh well. I catch you all on the shizzy (I've been reading stuff on the Shizzolator too much!)

No comments: