.

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

22 days till the ultrasound! I'm more relaxed lately. I know everything is okay except that some other part of me worries all of the time. My mom bought me "The Pregnancy Journal" and I love it! It tells me what is happening every day and that is really neat. I think Erich likes reading it too. It keeps him involved. I really want to get "The Expectant Father" for him. I might like to read it too, heh. Maybe I'll ask my mom or his mom to get it for him for Fathers Day or for his birthday this month!

WE ARE GETTING A NEW COMPUTER! Whoopee! :) This Saturday is when it will be ready and it is the computer of both of our dreams. Yay! I'll be back online at home Saturday evening. Erich's best friend is getting married that day and I'm on call but come hell or high water we are going to be online! I haven't been able to read SO many blogs because they are blocked from work. urghh.

Oops I have to go to the weekly meeting and go to the potty! Hope all is well. I'll sit and write more later! :)

No comments: