.

Friday, June 06, 2003

Hello all. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was in a hellish mood and left work early. I hate my job. It has become increasingly harder each day to come in. I dread work and I hate that. I also have the itch now to stay home which we are planning on doing anyways after the baby is born. It is so hard here though. I don't feel appreciated. I'm not really fond of the people I work with. I'm so tired that I feel like I can't even keep up with my work. It all sucks really bad and is not made any easier by the fact that I cry at the drop of a hat. That's right folks. I'm in full blown hormone overdrive.

Speaking of hormones, the doctor called and put me on progesterone. She said that my progesteron was in the normal limits but on the lower side of normal and that she was just being extremely cautious. Good. :) Which reminds me I have to go pick up the Metformin from the Associate Pharmacy. I will be on the Metfomin and the progesterone until 12 weeks.

I've lost the ability to suck it in. Not that I have a baby pouch yet. Just can't suck it in. I used to go around work constantly sucking it in, letting it out, sucking it in, letting it out. It's strange now because I can't sick it in. I feel like there is someone on the inside pushing against me when I try. Hm. Strange eh?

Also getting strange "tugging" feelings around my pelvic bone. Not cramps more like spasms. Uncomfortable but not horribly painful. Anyone know what it could be?

No comments: