.

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Aww the luxury of having internet at home. :)

My mom bought me some of these. I've had one before and they burn very very clean and smell very good and not overwhelming. She bought me another "snickerdoodle" and "clean linen". My house smells like clean laundry and freshed baked cookies. :)

I want some of these. I know that most everyone knows about the pregnancy but they don't know a due date. I figure it would be a neat way to announce it. :) I just don't want to buy them until I know that a) there is a heartbeat. I know that there probably is (temps are up, feeling pukey, sore boobs still!) but I have the horrible thought pass through my head once in a while. Like Erich says, it's highly unlikely but every mom probably worries about it. And b) I want to make sure there is only one of them! If there are two then obviously we would need the twin cards. :)

Speaking of candles, please light a candle for a good friend of the family, Heather. Heather is a younger lady (say thirties) who has a schoolage daughter. She is a very good friend of my mothers and was maid of honor at my mom and dads wedding. She had a stroke a few days ago, we just found out from her sister at the grocery store. :( I told my mom that the funny thing is a few days ago I had a dream about her. She used to live in the duplex right next door to my moms house (which is now mine and Erichs house). Anyways, I remember when she brought her daughter home and I would always go over to bug her because I loved babies. She used to let me feed her and I just fell in love with the baby. SO I had this dream a few days ago. I was going over to her house to see her baby and I was trying to talk to her but I couldn't understand her. It was completely muffled and babbling and so forth. Currently they say that she has minimal movement in her right side only and she is only able to say words like yes and no and sometimes shake her head. That is so wierd, huh? It really rocked my mom and I. So please light a candle, say a prayer, go hug your babies, maybe just a thought. It could happen to us, ya know? She wasn't old. She's young. Scary. Life is so precious.

I have to run and work on straightening up the house. I'll be back later. :)

No comments: