.

Monday, June 16, 2003

Sorry about the absence. Things stay the same though. Work sucks, I'm always sick and dizzy, and I have tons to do. I did a whole bunch of laundry then discovered that Erich has poison ivy and carried all the clothes upstairs ( it's all over his arms) so I brought everything back down to the basement and washed it all again with soap and technu (stuff to put on yourself, dogs, and laundry to get the poison ivy oil off) Speaking of poison ivy makes me want to sing the song "poison ivvyyyyyy poiiissson iiivvvy eee ee e e, late at night when your sleeping poison ivy comes a creepin' arrou-oun-ou-ou-ou-ound" :) I actually think I am eight weeks 1day pregnant. I guess we'll see for sure next week at the ultrasound! woo woo! I think we are going to try and ultrasound Melissa tonight at work so maybe I'll get down and we'll see if we can find some heartbeat(s). :) Gotta run dilly-o's . Computer will be here on THURSDAY! I have to figure out how to be at work and at home to sign for the computer --which is more important-computer or work. hmm... probably the computer. :)

No comments: