.

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I'm feeling a bit better. I've been really sick the past couple of days. It turns out, I'm not eating enough. MAN! I NEVER thought I would hear myself say that! :) I need to be eating every hour (something small like cheese cubes or popsicles) and drinking lemonade and water at least once every two hours trying to EVERY hour. Working makes that difficult though. I need a couple of days off. Maybe I'll call in sometime next week. :) Gotta go home now, baby is hungry AGAIN! :) Made some really great spanish rice and I pour a bunch of salsa on it and I LOVE it. Thank God that stays down, I'd be sad without it. :) Oh and new blog started for family, It isn't much really yet though. I don't want to make this public to them so I figured that a new one would be best. You are welcome to visit it here

No comments: