.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I'm sorry I've just been really out of it lately. Went to the PCP and she diagnosed me with acute sinusitis. No duh. Which the sinus headache makes me dizzy, dizzy makes me puke, puke makes you feel awful, yet I still feel hungry and the cycle starts all over again. The storms have really been a hinder on my mood. Flooding all over around here and lightning that struck the steeple of my church. I didn't think God stroke his own, but it goes to show you. So every time I walk out my door I feel sadness in my heart (my house faces the church and you can see it from my LR window.) Erich says you can't hear the bells in the morning when church would start. It's a mixed blessing, I guess.

The basement is flooded so the carpet is smooshy. I gave in today and bought a deep cleaner since our little green machine just wasn't cutting it. So far I've pulled 2 1/2 gallons of water out of it. If it would freaking stop raining, I'm sure it would dry. It's just damp now so I'm hoping that with the fan running, things will look better in the morning.

I've been so gosh darn tired lately too. It's probably a combination of pregnancy, keeping up with this house, and my sinus cold. Come on second trimester energy. I'm so close to second trimester I can taste it. Yum. 10 weeks 4 days. Double digits. Man does it feel great.

I'm not complaining guys, just feeling a bit under the weather. (no pun intended). I usually enjoy summer storms but when it rains 8 hours every night it just brings awful things all over here. Crops are under rivers and I know that that is going to affect a bunch of my friends parents and such. I live in a small farming community. Crops are a big deal around here.

In brighter news, Rachel and Beanmom sent me books for my birthday. Aren't they the greatest? I think so. :)

With that, even though it is only 8:30, I'm going to go to bed and watch TV and read my new books and hope to stay awake until my very very hot husband comes home. :) Have I mentioned that I love him more than life itself?

No comments: