.

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

July 16. I've been sitting here thinking and thinking and thinking, what is so significant about July 16? IT"S MY GRANDMOTHERS BIRTHDAY! Dangit I'm getting bad at remembering crap. Now what to do for her...

I think I may try to escape the evil clutches of this place early today. I'm completely exhausted. And there is so much to do at home. I think I need to go home, what do you think? And I'm not feeling all that great. Not pukey, just not good. And all those muscle cramps/pulls have caused my hip bones to be incredibly sore. There has to be some sort of shifting going on in there. And my ab muscles are becoming increasingly sore. But it's great ya know, cause I'm pregnant! I know I know you already know this but hey, give me a break, the idea is still sinking in! :)

No comments: