.

Friday, October 10, 2003

Guess what I'm doing...

I'm painting the nursery! I'm painting the nursery! I'm painting the nursery! Yaaay! Yaay! I'm painting the nursery! Okay enough of that. :) I got my butt in gear and started finishing the job I started oh a month ago. My mom came at 6:30 and started doing the high trim for me and went back to work to put her timecard in. She'll be back in about a half hour. :) Then we are going to do the writing/painting on the wall. :) I know some of you don't do "God" but Erich and I do just not in an over the top way. And remember that the theme is "my friend the moon" (that link goes to a picture of the quilt and bumper I bought.) So the writing on the wall above the rocking chair will say:

I see the moon,
the moon sees me;
God bless the moon,
And God bless me.

It will be cute, I'll post a pic tonight after Erich gets home. (He has the digital camera yet again.) I'm thrillled! :)

No comments: