.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Isn't it January yet?

I’m so tired. I’m not sleeping well at all these days. It really isn’t baby moving, though she does move an awful lot. It’s more my back. I want to go to the chiropractor but when it comes time, or the cash becomes readily available I just don’t go. I justify it by buying something else that we “need” or doing something that should be done. Really if I could just pop my back on my own I would be so happy. When I twist myself to do this though, my huge fat honking uterus gets in the way of my “twist” so I’m never fully able to go far enough around achieving the pop I so desperately desire. **sigh** It’s very frustrating to wake up in the middle of the night to a husband who is sound asleep along with both dogs.

I’m going to make a conscious effort this month to blog every other day. While Jennifer has pointed out that some are vowing to blog everyday, I find this vow an unrealistic commitment for myself. Maybe next month I’ll try for everyday. Won’t you all be in suspense if I start missing days in January? :) I’ll post a picture for you all on Saturday when I get all dressed up for Erich’s Christmas party.

Have you ever felt like there is so much to do, yet can’t think of a darn thing that needs to be done? I’m feeling like that right now. I find that I get all of this energy and I do so much around the house and such, but then I lose my energy and feel only like laying down for a couple of years. Then everything I have done during my energy spurts goes unattended and I spend the next energy spurt trying to make up for my lacking days of energy. It’s a viscous cycle I tell you!

Okay I’m going to go eat some ice cream and put a pizza in the oven for Erich. He should be home soon, and when he’s finished eating, we’re going to bed! I hate going to bed before he gets home. I feel like I miss out on time we could have spent together and I’m sure it’s frustrating to come home and find me in bed. Tomorrow morning I am going to make pancakes from scratch and probably some fried potatoes. I realize that this is a lot of carbohydrates, but doesn’t fried potatoes sound delightful? Plus my mom got potatoes at the grocery store – buy one bag, get one free. So she gave me a bag. It’s really rough having that many potatoes with just two of us. I feel the pressure to eat the 10lbs of potatoes before they start “growing.” Last night I cut some up in tiny pieces, put them on a cookie sheet with some veggie oil, and sprinkled them with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. They were very yummy. :) Okay now on to that ice cream and bed…

No comments: