.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Con tu adios te llevas mi corazon

Today is my 2nd anniversary. I didn't know what life would be like when I approached that alter two years ago. I wondered where we would go together and what obstacles we would face. In that first year, we faced infertility. We worked together to make a baby who is the most beautiful child I have ever seen. During the second year, we celebrated being pregnant, rubbing my belly, and trying to foretell the furture. We welcomed our daughter into this world and rejoiced that we were so lucky. Saturday, we ate dinner as a family at the Cheesecake Factory and smiled at each other and all that we had accomplished. I didn't know how life would fold out when I stood at that alter two years ago, but I knew I'd be happy... and I was right.

No comments: