.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm here!

I'm currently exhausted and trying to keep up with my family. I know I know, I say I'm always tired. I'll stop. No really, I will stop. Erich even commented on how boring my blog is, what can I say? I'm a boring person.

I'm working on a photo gallery thingy. I'm thinking I'm going to need more of Erich's help then I wanted to ask for. hrmph. It will be password protected, so when I get it done ya'll can let me know who wants to see my girly. I'll post occasional pictures here and there, but I'm thinking I should confine it to one space. I'd like to know who's going there to look around.

Magdalena is saying two words! :) The first one was, you guessed it, Dada. She says this with a very happy smile on her face when she sees a picture of him, or rolls over in bed and doesn't see him on his side. Dada! :)

Her second word is Mama. I had her on the floor the other day and when I came back in the room she was crying saying, "MaaaaMaaaa, MaaaaMaaaa, MaaaMaaa,MMMMM" It's happened on a couple more occasions so I'm saying it's official. The sucky part is she says it when she is sad, and Dada when she is happy. Boo. Be happy to see me too little girl! :)

No comments: