.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Update

Okay, I finally got off my butt and started. I took a small tiny cat nap. You know the kind, where you can hear the TV in the background and you wake up and don't think you have slept any until you realize that the TV is on a different show. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the laundry. It shouldn't take to much longer. I've vacuumed the LR, fed Magdalena and myself, and picked up all the stuff. We ran errands and hit the bank and filled the gas tank up in the car. Next on my list is to do the dishes and finish cleaning up the kitchen. Then my mom should be here and her and Magdalena can pack the bag of toys. While they are doing that I can pack the clothes and such. Then I'll bathe Magdalena and pack up the toiletries. Then once Magdalena is asleep I'll load the car. And then Erich should be home and we'll shove off. I still have a lot to do, huh?

No comments: