.

Monday, June 13, 2005

For Mani

01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.

I like your strength.

02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.

I can't think of anything, but really I don't think I could think of anything for anyone. :)

03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.

I'd say 6 oclock or the time around a sunset.

04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.

Beautiful.

05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.

Since we haven't met, I'll create a memory.
Mani, do you remember that time that we took my Step Dads boat out on the Salamonie Reservoir? We spent the day soaking up the sun, swimming, and just talking about everything we could possibly think of. It was so great just to hang out and enjoy a hot humid Indiana day without a care in the world.

06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.

A lovable Puppy.

07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.

I've always wondered what it's like to be a Midwife Student, to live on the East Coast. I wonder how you made the transition from Indiana to the East Coast and what was it like?

08. Put this in your journal.

No comments: