.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's A Small World

I have a lot to update you on. Magdalena had a very rough weekend. Today was better and I had a great appointment with the RE. I'm so excited. (And as of 11:24pm Tuesday, I do not know if I am pregnant or not, ok?) :)

But, I wanted to write this entry and tell you about this warm fuzzy feeling I am going to bed with tonight. I just read about how Mani enjoyed the memory I created for us. And I find it incredibly amazing that this woman and I have never met, yet we have walked the same paths here in Indiana. This weekend I went to my Moms house. She lives with her Husband near the reservoir where Mani grew up. I couldn't help but think about how Mani had most likely been there at one point in her life. Mani and I have never met, yet I know details of her life and she knows a great deal of my life. We share these great friends in the computer. We are all brought together by sharing the same beliefs.

When I think of all these great women whose blogs I read, who I chat with online, who I communicate with via forums, I'm overwhelmed at how lucky I am to be in any sort of contact with. And I can't help but giggle like a school girl when I realize how lucky I am to be loved by Mani. :) heh.

No comments: