.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's The Little Things

I sometimes have to remind myself that I'm pregnant. This pregnancy is just going to well. I'm not sick, just overly tired so I have to remind myself, hey you're baking a baby! But there are some things that do remind me, so here they are:

  • I'm ready to go to bed at 7pm.
  • I get really sick if I don't eat say every two hours.
  • I go to the bathroom every hour and a half.
  • I'm tired after being up for 2 hours in the morning
  • One minute something sounds wonderful to eat, the other not so much
  • Getting a card that says "glad you had a 'positive' experience with us" from my RE
  • My pants don't fit, yet I've lost seven pounds.
At nine and a half weeks pregnant, it's safe to say I'm 25% done with this pregnancy. How in the heck did that happen?

No comments: