.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

That's how I feel. I still have a headache. And I'm worried about my output. LOL Of all the crazy things to worry about but really. I drank about 6 glasses (8 ounces each) of water last night around 5pm and by 9pm I had only gone to the potty once and I would safely say it was no more then a specimen cups worth (around 4 ounces). So to pump myself with 48 ounces of water with only a 4 ounce return bothers me. I only got up to the batheroom once last night with just a couple of drops and so far this morning I've drank a glass of milk with no return. Did I mention that this week I've been dealing with daily nosebleeds? Sooo, I started packing my bag but haven't finished. I need to do that now before I go to the doctor. Erich and I had a fight last night which upset me but I think I am just way to emotional. I need to go to the grocery store too. I really would like to do this prior to my appt (appt is at 3pm). I want to make a pot of baked spaghetti for Erich and then have enough stuff for my Mom and Erichs mom and Erich and myself to make do with next week. (I'm hoping they'll cook some stuff for us. I wonder if I can talk my mom into making me some beef noodles. Yumm.) I'm wondering if she will come take my blood pressure, hear about my peeing issues, and headache and say okay lets see if they have room for you tonight. Then I believe I will sincerely FREAK. Maybe I should sign up for that one free audio blog post trial so that I can call and let you know what's happening. I should be doing a lot mroe then sitting here let me tell you! So off to finish my stuff...

No comments: