.

Monday, January 12, 2004

Progress

I made some progress this weekend which is why I've been a bit quiet. As you saw from the last post, Erich is now post-capable. I also worked a lot in the nursery. I decluttered the catch all dresser and put in baby girls clothes. I also organized the changing table. All of her clothes and diapers are washed and ready to go. The video monitor is set up for the day we may use it. Her diaper bag is packed and ready to go to the hospital. We also put the carseat in the car so it's ready to roll in case I go into spontaneous labor. I finished making the curtains for her room, and Erich hung the rod and we hung the curtains. It looks very nice and it excited both of us to see it complete. It's looked sorta complete for a while with extra stuff just thrown in there. Now it looks ready for a tiny occupant. (She'll sleep in our bedroom for a while, but this makes us feel closer to being ready to have her here!)

Erich also started school today. He's taking four classes this semester and then he only needs two more and he will be done!!! YAY! (Then I can start up again. oy.) Anyways, he had some free time and sent me this link to an article that sounds like our life. heh. Who's life doesn't it sound like?

I gotta go to the OB now. Hope for some major cervical progress people. I don't think I can handle much more of this!

No comments: