.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Gone Flying

A couple of things to post then I'll be away from the computer for the rest of the day. I have forgotten to mention that I've been hanging out with my cousin lately. She is really really becoming annoying though.

I will be spending the rest of the day doing emergency cleaning using Flyladys detailed cleaning list. My house is in CHAOS and I can't stand it anymore. So I'll be starting on the top floor and working my way down to the basement. Why on Earth did I want a house with three floors anyways? It seems sorta silly to start at the top since most people see the middle ground level floor, but it seems I spend a ton of time upstairs with Magdalena and that is where we all sleep. I want Erich to have a peaceful serene and clean(!) place to sleep since he is so busy.

Oh and by the way, I was just kidding about my cousin being annoying. She has recently started reading this blog (the only family member, and I'd like to keep it that way Alicia.) ;) And I just had to throw something in there that would catch her attention. So everyone leave a comment and say hi to Alicia! :) I'll have to get her to start her own blog...

No comments: