.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Baby #2 Business

Okay, so my "girly friend" seems to have retreated after 9.5 days! Yikes! How much fluid can one little uterus hold I ask you. So I need to change that ticker at the top since ovulation will most likely be postponed a few days since I bled a bit longer.

I'm feeling very hopeful. My appointment is on MONDAY! My temps are looking like they are doing what they are supposed to and I'm excited to get this cycle going! My OPKs and pregnancy tests should be here tomorrow and we'll get this party started. I told a friend that I feel very empowered. My body is both lactating and menstruating and it feels wonderful that it is doing the things it should be doing correctly! :)

So for those of you playing along at home here is the link to my chart. Someone send me some baby dust!

No comments: