.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year Charlie Brown

Okay, I'm like two days late. Sorry. This past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least. I've had a week off from my "job" of taking care of the old people since their son from California has been in town. So I've been wisking over there bright and early and getting her out of bed then coming home and enjoying the glory of having my day back. I'm really only taking care of them five hours of the day, but it really takes up a huge chunk of my day. So that was lots of fun. Magdalena had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. She was indeed up as it struck midnight and played happily with some friends. I'll recap more later, but I'm trying to clean up and squeeze in a few more hours of my weekend with the man I love. :)

No comments: