.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Meme

The rules for this meme are as follows:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot. Very simple.

1. Running2Ks
2. Allison
3. Fair Dinkum
4. Welcome to the Monkeyhouse
5. And They Lived Happily Ever After

Then you select five people to pass the love on to.
Here are my five:

1. Julee
2. Allison
3. Manda
4. Mani
5. Blessed Mama

Now, on to the questions!

What were you doing ten years ago? I was in school. **blush**

What were you doing one year ago? I was getting ready for my baby's first birthday.

Five snacks you enjoy

1. chips and salsa
2. wheatables
3. cottage cheese
4. glass of chocolate malted milk
5. flavored coffee

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics.

Wow, um I can't even begin to name songs I know the lyrics to. I know to many!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.


1. Pay off all our debts.
2. Buy Erich a super cool Manly truck.
3. Invest so Erich can work part time and be with us.
4. Set aside money for fertility drugs so I can have as many babies as I want.
5. Buy a piece of land and build our dream home on it.

Five bad habits

1. Bite my nails.
2. sailor mouth
3. I have about 3 knitting projects all started.
4. Spend to much money.
5. Talk to much.

Five things you like doing

1. Knitting
2. Blogging
3. Washing diapers (something about pulling clean diapers out of the dryer makes me feel warm and whole inside)
4. Laundry in general.
5. Cooking and Baking

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again

Heck, I don't know!

Five favorite toys

1. Laptop
2. Washer (it's a front loader!)
3. my husband **wink**
4. sewing machine and serger
5. knitting stuff

No comments: