.

Friday, January 31, 2003

The Friday Five:

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
I really didn't have a superhero favorite. I do remember that I loved the Smurfs and Fraggle Rock. They were awesome. Since I am half mexican, my grandma (who lives in Mexico) would send me taped copies of the Smurfs in Spanish. That was awesome! :)

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
I really can't think of any one thing I didn't get that I wanted. If I didn't get it, I knew that it was because we probably couldn't afford it and that there were good reasons I didn't have it. The person I wanted constantly was my dad after he died. I still want that. :(

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Probably Norway. When I was little I was in the Indianapolis Children's Choir and I toured all over the world! I've been to Norway, Italy, Austria, Switerzerland, France, Germany, England, not to mention numerous places here in the states. That was awesome! :)

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet? I want to learn to drive a stick shift! I think it would be lots of fun!

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
My husband has a friend coming over tomorrow so I'm going to cook for them, clean the house, and lay low. I'M GOING TO BATHE THE STINKING DOGS!! *which I've been trying to do for a little over a week now!*

No comments: