.

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Okay I apologize. I haven't been back to post for a couple of days. I feel bad! This week has just been nuts. I've been trying to do the glucose testing (though waiting in the outpatient lab for two hours doesn't fit in to my schedule very well), and it has been nuts at work. This is somewhat of a good thing because it keeps me busy and stops me from asking to go home early. Though it is bad because I hate not being at home and being productive, and my feet hurt! I've been trying to go to the grocery store every night this week, but after I get off my feet hurt so bad and my head pounds that I just don't make it. With the glucose test out of the way though, I'm going tonight because I can sleep in tomorrow. I go to the OBGYN on Monday and (FINALLY!) we are going to start the plan to get pregnant! yay! This baby is going to feel wanted when he finds out the pains I went to have him! ;)

I'm at work right now. I'm wishing every minute for a vacation. People all over the surgery department have been calling in sick. We have been somewhat busier already but with the shortage of staff it just makes things worse. I'm still tired of petty people at work too. But I realize that they will never change so I might as well give up. I have to go to the staff meeting we have every Wednesday in a few minutes. That's a guaranteed boring hour!

Not much else going on. We were having issues with the bathtub not draining. We did everything short of pouring acid down the drain to get it to work! My stepdad came and him and my hubby took apart the pipes through the whole house and snaked them. I finally got rid of the drain fumes (gross!) and the tub drains! yay for elbow grease!

I constantly sit and think about getting pregnant. How I want a baby so much! That's all I have ever wanted to do, be pregnant and have babies. Now that it is okay (seeing that I'm a married woman now) it is just my luck that I would have to go through so much red tape. So I hope that the treatment works fast and I get pregnant soon! It would be great to have a baby in time for xmas. :) I'm secretly hoping that it isn't an insulin problem seeing that I don't want to take insulin meds for the rest of my life. Let's just do the clomid drug and get it done quickly! :) I have to go to that stupid meeting now. Hopefully I won't fall asleep! Everyone take care!

No comments: