.

Thursday, January 30, 2003

THE THURSDAY THUMB TWIDDLER:

1. When was the last time you ever walked out of a movie while it was still playing on screen? Or have you ever?
I have never done this! Should I have?

2. What sort of things would you do if you could be as outgoing and uninhibited as you wish?
I would tell people what I really thought. I would learn to stick up for myself, voice my opinions and not worry what people will think. I would dance without the assistance of alcohol and sing at the top of my lungs in front of my friends (since I was a voice major, I have a lot of experience singing in front of strangers which doesn't make me nervous at all, but my friends are different because I actually care about what they think!).

3. In an expensive restaurant, after a very nice, enjoyable meal, the waitress brings you your check. You notice you didn't get charged for one of the items. What, if anything, do you do?

I probably wouldn't say anything. (I'm so evil!) If it was an "expensive" restaurant, they would probably be overcharging me anyways. Alas, since I haven't any nerve *see question 2* I would probably just tell them and they would get to overcharge me anyways. :(



No comments: