.

Monday, January 27, 2003

Yesterday I wrote this big long blog and when I went to publish it the page displayed an error and my blog was gone forever. :( I did accomplish a bunch of stuff yesterday. I mopped all of the hard wood floors, vaccuumed, and did laundry. :) We went to a superbowl party (though neither of us like sports) at my husbands bosses house. It turned out to be a lot of fun.

I went to the doctor this morning for my ultrasound. Tomorrow I get my blood drawn again and next week back to the doctors office to find out what my treatment plan is. I'm at work right now. I still have another 25 minutes or so before I need to go and change so I'm just kinda surfing the net. Maybe I'll go read FARK. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm exhausted so I hope work goes fast, I can't leave early today I need the money way to much. I have so much to do at home too. **sigh** Have a great day everybody!

No comments: