.

Friday, February 07, 2003

Okay so I have a lot of catching up to do. I got online last night to blog and had written a good three or four paragraphs when my screen went completely blank and my computer started coding. *Remember: I work in the OR* So after a bit of CPR, cussing, and just down right praying for it to work again (correctly!) I gave up. I called it at about 2325 and gave it a little going away, R.I.P., prayer. **sigh**

Then I set to work on birthing a new, reformatted hard drive. Now I have to still download my other programs like winamp, KAZAA, yahoo messenger, and ICQ. I do have the essentials though like Insight Cable Program and AOL Instant Messenger. I must work on it more tonight but I'm hungry and want to play the Sims. :) I'm so addicted...

Here is a bit of catching up. Well it will up there ha!

No comments: