.

Friday, February 07, 2003

The Thursday Thumb Twiddler

1. You're filing an expense report at work, and there are some items that you know you can fudge for an extra $5 or $10, without chance of being caught. Do you? What if you've done things for your employer in the past that you weren't compensated for?
I being a weak person, would be completely honest. If I fibbed, I would live the rest of my life in fear that I had been caught. I'm a good girl :) *well, when it comes to things like that* ;)

2. You're reading something on a controversial topic that flies in the face of what you believe is true, but which has some interesting points to it that you didn't consider before. Do you keep reading?
Yes, it never hurts to be well informed. It could change my opinion, but probably not since I am so strong willed. And if I was that passionate about the topic, I would need more than *1* source to change my mind.

3. What do you want the most? What if you knew you couldn't get it, no matter what you did?
Right now what I want most in the world is a baby. Melissa said she would kick my ass if I didn't stay posiitive so I'm not going to think about not getting it. Though if it were an object like a car or a sofa, and I knew I couldn't have it, I would probably still keep wanting and working towards in hopes that the future would change and I would be able to get it. If I'm like 90 and I still didn't have it I would just steal it. LOL I really wouldn't but what are they going to do to me at 90? Give me life in jail? Kill me? ROTFLMAO...

No comments: