.

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

This seemed like fun! This or That:

1. Morning or night person?
Definitely a night person, and I'm slowly turning my hubby into a night owl too! Thank goodness! Getting up at the crack of dawn just isn't fun. And now Ella the puppy will sleep longer in the morning (as long as it's in my bed!)

2. Heavy or light sleeper?
Definitely a heavy sleeper, scares me when I am on call that I might not wake up to the phone or my pager!

3. Remember your dreams or not?
I do remember my dreams. yay! Dreams are fun . :)

4. Do you need a lot of sleep, or just a little?
I thrive on 10 hours of sleep! :) I could sleep for an entire weekend and I would feel great. I think I'm still catching up on sleep from college. ;)

5. Do you need something like a nightlight or TV to sleep, or do you prefer complete darkness?
I used to like to fall asleep watching TV, but my husband didn't like it so I stopped. Now he watches the TV at night, and it's hard for me to fall asleep! Go figure!

6. Flannel sheets or some other kind?
Flannel sheets are nice in the winter, but I like T-shirt sheets!

7. One pillow, or more?
Two pillows please! Though dh and I play keep away with the pillows and covers all night long.

8. Bedroom door opened or closed at night?
Depends on the night and who (dogs) we are trying to keep in, but mainly closed.

9. Wrap yourself into blankets like a cocoon, or just cover yourself with them?

Just cover, but my husband seems to think a cocoon is fun while leaving me freezing!

10. Alarm clock: wake to music or buzzer?
A buzzer, and a very loud one at that! Did I mention I was a heavy sleeper?


No comments: