.

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

So much to say yet so little time. I have a few rants about work but I'll wait till later for that. :) Making dinner for my husband, cheese enchiladas and spanish rice (sorry beanmom, I know you can't have dairy!). LONG day at work today. But I did do something cool. Went to the HEALTHY LIFESTYLES office at work to get a pedometer (for free!) Since 5 o'clock I have taken 4,917 steps! :) That is equivalent to 2.09 miles and I have burned 232.7 calories! Go me! I can't wait to wear it all day tomorrow at work to see how many miles I walk in one day! :) I'll keep ya updated. The dogs are on the floor messing around and they are driving me BANANAS! :) I have so much email to catch up on but now I think I'm going to enjoy the mini date with my husband.. eating and playing sims on playstation2. Isn't love grand? :)

No comments: