.

Monday, April 14, 2003

I'm a bit on the anxious side. Completely irritated and sick of work. I know I say this everyday but I really and truly am sick of it all. I'm not liking the people or the hours or the inconvience. I just want to be home. I think a part of the reason I am anxious is because I'm late. I took my last dose of progesterone on Friday. I should have started by now. That whole Progesterone withdraw thing should have kicked in. But here I sit, Monday afternoon, and AF is no where to be seen. Someone said to take a test but I don't think they realize how hard it is to take a pregnancy test and find out you aren't pregnant. The disappointment is almost unbearable.

I had this dream a few days ago. In the dream I was five weeks pregnant and talking with this girl at work who is also pregnant. The thing that is odd is that this chick and I NEVER talk to each other. I don't think I've ever even said hi to the lady. Weird, huh? And the dream was the kind of dream that was so real. I woke up with a smile on my face just to realize that it was a dream. Only a dream. How sad.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go back to the pit of hell some call work.

No comments: