.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I'm still not feeling like myself. :( AF has not shown up and I'm having mixed emotions. I know that if I take a pregnancy test then I'll know but that will bring on even more emotions. For example, if I'm not pregnant besides the fact that I will be terribly upset, I will be worried and anxious as to why I haven't had AF. If I am I'll be so elated that I might actually bust and feel happy. I think I'll go home early today and take the test while dh isn't around. I don't know why but I really feel like it is something I need to do by myself. Is that weird?

My husband found out that he can graduate by December with a degree in general studies. Yeah, it isn't finance and business like he wants, but at least he will have a degree and a chance to either move up in the company he is currently in or change companies. So that is exciting. I'll have to throw him a graduation party. Hopefully by then we will have baby on the way! And I can go back to school and get my degree. **sigh**

It was already 70 degrees when I came here this morning. The awful part about my job is that there are no windows whatsoever. I feel like I am trapped inside a pit. I just want to be home. And I'm absolutely exhausted.

More on my dream. Remember the dream I told you yesterday? Well last night I was fiddling around on the computer trying to pass some time. I went to babycenter and entered in the first day of my last period just for the heck of it! Well that was March 7 and it comes up to say (that if I was pregnant) I would be five weeks pregnant just like in the dream!!! Is that weird? I know that is probably just like some subconscious dream calendar that I have in my head but that is a pretty funky coincedence in my eyes. Could it actually be that I'm pregnant? It's almost a concept my brain can't comprehend. Now if I could only get home to that test...

No comments: