.

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

It didn't work. I took a "generic" pregnancy test this morning and didn't get anything. No lines. Dh asks, "what does that mean?" It means it didn't work, try again next time. I go downstairs and start playing on the computer. A few minutes later ( I believe when he realized it was a generic test) I hear him yelling " Why didn't you buy the expensive test? These are just like throwing money down the drain!" This is funny when you know that my husband is the cheapest man on this Earth. If it comes in generic, he buys it. He would even buy the hard scratchy 1-ply toilet paper if I let him. (And believe me he has tried!)

So today after work I went to Sam's Club and bought a ham and pregnancy tests. 3 EPT tests to be exact. And they were only $15 bucks! For three of them! What a deal! :)

I've been really sore lately and extremely tired. I haven't a clue as to why. Most people are convinced I'm pregnant. I'm not though. I don't think I am to be truthful. It seems like this far off concept that my body is not capable of achieving. Hopefully I'll be morbidly wrong.

Speaking of morbid *hehe* todays inservice at work was presented by a deputy coroner of Marion County (Indianapolis). He gave a very interesting presentation along with very detailed pictures of maggots and mice and people eating dogs. Lovely. Now when I write this I'm feeling great but at the time I felt very sick. Very very sick. (which also led others to believe I am prego) Anyways as he is showing these pictures I'm looking for the nearest exit because I think I have to puke which to be honest is amazing because things like that don't usually make me puke. People puking makes me puke. Not pictures. Not even pictures of decomposing, maggot infested bodies. But enough about that.

So I've got these three EPT tests. I guess I'll wait till morning. Yeah, I'll wait till morning. :) Goodnight ladies and gents, sweet dreams.

No comments: